Monday, March 16, 2009

Yogurt all over the house while Sybil is being created


Okay, so I admit it's probably not a good idea to cloister myself in my room and work on a doll while the two girls sleep and the boys watch movies. That actually doesn't sound bad right? What harm can they do? Haha! They left a trail of partially empty yogurt cups all over the house. And a bunch of other stuff I have no time to list. I have company coming at the end of the week and staying for a week, so, I really should be cleaning. The boys are on spring break, so I figure, what's the point? They mess up faster than I can clean up. So, Lady Sybil got a good start today. About 6 hours worth. I'm still not sure how I'm going to do her feet, with shoes painted on, or bare feet with shoes separate. Here's what I got done today.
This picture doesn't show her torso, but that's done too.

No comments: